Scrabble word: SOAPBOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOAPBOX exist?
Definitions of SOAPBOX in dictionaries:
- noun - a crate for packing soap
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- A carton in which soap is packed.
- To engage in impromptu or nonofficial public speaking, often flamboyantly.
- verb - to deliver an informal impassioned speech on the street
There are 7 letters in SOAPBOX: A B O O P S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOAPBOX plus a wildcard: SOAPBOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOAPBOX
Images for SOAPBOX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.