Scrabble word: SNUGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUGGLE exist?
Definitions of SNUGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - position comfortably
- To lie or press close together; cuddle.
- To draw close or hold closely, as for comfort or in affection; hug.
- verb - to lie or press closely
There are 7 letters in SNUGGLE: E G G L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUGGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUGGLE plus a wildcard: SNUGGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUGGLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNUGGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.