Scrabble word: SLAPSTICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAPSTICK exist?
Definitions of SLAPSTICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a boisterous comedy with chases and collisions and practical jokes
- noun - acoustic device consisting of two paddles hinged together
- adj - characterized by horseplay and physical action
- A boisterous form of comedy marked by chases, collisions, and crude practical jokes.
- A paddle designed to produce a loud whacking sound, formerly used by performers in farces.
There are 9 letters in SLAPSTICK: A C I K L P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAPSTICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAPSTICK plus a wildcard: SLAPSTICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAPSTICK
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLAPSTICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.