Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAMMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAMMING exist?
Definitions of SLAMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- noun - the noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
- noun - a forceful impact that makes a loud noise
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - the practice of switching a person's telephone service from one company to another without permission
There are 8 letters in SLAMMING: A G I L M M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAMMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAMMING plus a wildcard: SLAMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAMMING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLAMMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.