Scrabble word: SKIRMISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIRMISH exist?
Definitions of SKIRMISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a minor short-term fight
- verb - engage in a skirmish
- A minor battle in war, as one between small forces or between large forces avoiding direct conflict.
- A minor or preliminary conflict or dispute: a skirmish over the rules before the debate began.
- verb - to engage in a minor battle
There are 8 letters in SKIRMISH: H I I K M R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIRMISH plus a wildcard: SKIRMISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIRMISH
Images for SKIRMISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.