Scrabble word: SKIPPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIPPERS exist?
Definitions of SKIPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a student who fails to attend classes
- noun - an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- noun - the naval officer in command of a military ship
- verb - work as the skipper on a vessel
- verb - to act as master or captain of
There are 8 letters in SKIPPERS: E I K P P R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIPPERS plus a wildcard: SKIPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIPPERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIPPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.