Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKIPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIPPER exist?
Definitions of SKIPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a student who fails to attend classes
- noun - an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- noun - the naval officer in command of a military ship
- verb - work as the skipper on a vessel
- The master of a ship.
- A coach, director, or other leader.
- One that skips: a student who was a notorious skipper of Friday classes.
- Any of numerous butterflies of the families Hesperiidae and Megathymidae, having a hairy mothlike body, hooked tips on the antennae, and a darting flight pattern.
- Any of several marine fishes that often leap above water, especially the saury Cololabis saira of Pacific waters.
- verb - to act as master or captain of
There are 7 letters in SKIPPER: E I K P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIPPER plus a wildcard: SKIPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIPPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.