Scrabble word: SKIPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIPPER exist?
Definitions of SKIPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a student who fails to attend classes
- noun - an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- noun - the naval officer in command of a military ship
- verb - work as the skipper on a vessel
- The master of a ship.
- A coach, director, or other leader.
- One that skips: a student who was a notorious skipper of Friday classes.
- Any of numerous butterflies of the families Hesperiidae and Megathymidae, having a hairy mothlike body, hooked tips on the antennae, and a darting flight pattern.
- Any of several marine fishes that often leap above water, especially the saury Cololabis saira of Pacific waters.
- verb - to act as master or captain of