Scrabble word: SKIPJACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIPJACK exist?
Definitions of SKIPJACK in dictionaries:
- noun - oceanic schooling tuna of considerable value in Pacific but less in Atlantic
- noun - medium-sized tuna-like food fish of warm Atlantic and Pacific waters
- noun - able to right itself when on its back by flipping into the air with a clicking sound
- Any of several marine food fishes of the genus Euthynnus, related to and resembling the tuna, especially an economically important striped species (E.
- Any of various fishes, such as the bluefish, that habitually leap out of the water.
- A small sailboat having a bottom shaped like a flat V and vertical sides.
- noun - a marine fish
There are 8 letters in SKIPJACK: A C I J K K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIPJACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIPJACK plus a wildcard: SKIPJACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIPJACK
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIPJACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.