Scrabble word: SKIPJACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIPJACK exist?
Definitions of SKIPJACK in dictionaries:
- noun - oceanic schooling tuna of considerable value in Pacific but less in Atlantic
- noun - medium-sized tuna-like food fish of warm Atlantic and Pacific waters
- noun - able to right itself when on its back by flipping into the air with a clicking sound
- Any of several marine food fishes of the genus Euthynnus, related to and resembling the tuna, especially an economically important striped species (E.
- Any of various fishes, such as the bluefish, that habitually leap out of the water.
- A small sailboat having a bottom shaped like a flat V and vertical sides.
- noun - a marine fish