Scrabble word: SKINNERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKINNERS exist?
Definitions of SKINNERS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States actor (1858-1942)
- noun - United States actress noted for her one-woman shows (1901-1979)
- noun - United States psychologist and a leading proponent of behaviorism (1904-1990)
- noun - a person who prepares or deals in animal skins
- noun - a worker who drives mules
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)
There are 8 letters in SKINNERS: E I K N N R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKINNERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKINNERS plus a wildcard: SKINNERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKINNERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKINNERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.