Scrabble word: SKIMMED
Is SKIMMED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SKIMMED in dictionaries:
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - coat (a liquid) with a layer
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - read superficially
- adj - used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 7 letters in SKIMMED: D E I K M M S
Click to search all anagrams of SKIMMED plus a wildcard: SKIMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIMMED
Images for SKIMMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.