Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKIFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIFF exist?
Definitions of SKIFF in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small boats propelled by oars or by sails or by a motor
- A flatbottom open boat of shallow draft, having a pointed bow and a square stern and propelled by oars, sail, or motor.
- n - a small, open boat
There are 5 letters in SKIFF: F F I K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIFF plus a wildcard: SKIFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIFF
Images for SKIFF
- Build the Tango skiff
- Carolina skiff J16
- Dory and skiff new builds (from left) Bluegill Carolina Susan and ...
- Thread skiff vs. dory
- skiff Style WoodenSail Boat
- skiff3 300x196 14 Flatiron skiff
- ... Flyer Bohemian 17 and New Hellsbay Glades skiff Intrepid 557hp motor
- 10 12 ft skiff Free Boat Plans
- Tollman skiff - Page 2