Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SITUATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SITUATED exist?
Definitions of SITUATED in dictionaries:
- verb - determine or indicate the place, site, or limits of, as if by an instrument or by a survey
- verb - put (something somewhere) firmly
- adj - situated in a particular spot or position
- Having a place or location; located: a cabin nicely situated on a quiet riverbank.
- Supplied with money: a family that has always been well situated.
- verb - to place in a certain position
There are 8 letters in SITUATED: A D E I S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SITUATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SITUATED plus a wildcard: SITUATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SITUATED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SITUATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.