Scrabble word: SIMPLICITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMPLICITY exist?
Definitions of SIMPLICITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being simple or uncompounded
- noun - a lack of penetration or subtlety
- noun - absence of affectation or pretense
- noun - freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- noun - lack of ornamentation
- The property, condition, or quality of being simple or uncombined.
- Absence of luxury or showiness; plainness.
- Absence of affectation or pretense.
- Lack of sophistication or subtlety; naiveté.
- Lack of good sense or intelligence; foolishness.
- Clarity of expression.
- Austerity in embellishment.