Scrabble word: SIGNATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGNATURE exist?
Definitions of SIGNATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - your name written in your own handwriting
- noun - a distinguishing style
- noun - a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv program
- noun - the sharps or flats that follow the clef and indicate the key
- noun - a sheet with several pages printed on it
- The act of signing one’s name.
- A distinctive mark, characteristic, or sound indicating identity: A surprise ending is the signature of an O.
- A sign used to indicate key.
- A sign used to indicate tempo.
- A letter, number, or symbol placed at the bottom of the first page on each sheet of printed pages of a book as a guide to the proper sequence of the sheets in binding.
- A large sheet printed with four or a multiple of four pages that when folded becomes a section of the book.
There are 9 letters in SIGNATURE: A E G I N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGNATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGNATURE plus a wildcard: SIGNATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGNATURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIGNATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.