Scrabble word: SIDETRACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDETRACK exist?
Definitions of SIDETRACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- verb - wander from a direct or straight course
- To divert from a main issue or course: I was sidetracked from my work by an unexpected visitor.
- To delay or block the progress of deliberately: “a bill that would sidetrack food irradiation in this country” (Alexis Beck).
- To switch from a main railroad track to a siding.
- To deviate from a main issue or course.
- A railroad siding.
There are 9 letters in SIDETRACK: A C D E I K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDETRACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDETRACK plus a wildcard: SIDETRACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDETRACK
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIDETRACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.