Scrabble word: SIDESHOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDESHOW exist?
Definitions of SIDESHOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a subordinate incident of little importance relative to the main event
- noun - a minor show that is part of a larger one (as at the circus)
- A small show offered in addition to the main attraction, as at a circus.
- A diversion or spectacle that is incidental to a larger set of circumstances or a bigger issue of concern: “Administrations with little room to maneuver at home have historically looked for sideshows abroad” (Joan Didion).
- noun - a small show offered in addition to a main attraction