Scrabble word: SIDEBOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDEBOARD exist?
Definitions of SIDEBOARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a removable board fitted on the side of a wagon to increase its capacity
- noun - a board that forms part of the side of a bed or crib
- noun - a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room
- A piece of dining room furniture having drawers and shelves for linens and tableware.
- A board that forms a side or part of a side: the sideboards of a skating rink.
There are 9 letters in SIDEBOARD: A B D D E I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDEBOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDEBOARD plus a wildcard: SIDEBOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDEBOARD
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIDEBOARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.