Scrabble word: SHTIKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHTIKS exist?
Definitions of SHTIKS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a little
- noun - (Yiddish) a contrived and often used bit of business that a performer uses to steal attention
- noun - (Yiddish) a prank or piece of clowning
- noun - (Yiddish) a devious trick
- noun - an entertainment routine
There are 6 letters in SHTIKS: H I K S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHTIKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHTIKS plus a wildcard: SHTIKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHTIKS
Images for SHTIKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.