Scrabble word: SHRIVELED
Is SHRIVELED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHRIVELED in dictionaries:
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- adj - (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
- adj - lean and wrinkled by shrinkage as from age or illness
- adj - reduced in efficacy or vitality or intensity
- verb - to contract into wrinkles
There are 9 letters in SHRIVELED: D E E H I L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRIVELED
Click to search all anagrams of SHRIVELED plus a wildcard: SHRIVELED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRIVELED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRIVELED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.