Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHOWY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOWY exist?
Definitions of SHOWY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by ostentation but often tasteless
- adj - displaying brilliance and virtuosity
- adj - (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- adj - superficially attractive and stylish
- Making an imposing or aesthetically pleasing display; striking: showy flowers.
- Displaying brilliance and virtuosity of ability or performance: a showy violin solo.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by striking, often excessively conspicuous display”: a cheap, showy rhinestone bracelet; an entertainer’s flamboyant personality; an ostentatious sable coat; a pretentious scholarly edition; a splashy advertising campaign.
- adj - making a great or brilliant display
There are 5 letters in SHOWY: H O S W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOWY plus a wildcard: SHOWY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOWY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOWY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.