Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHOWY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOWY exist?
Definitions of SHOWY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by ostentation but often tasteless
- adj - displaying brilliance and virtuosity
- adj - (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- adj - superficially attractive and stylish
- Making an imposing or aesthetically pleasing display; striking: showy flowers.
- Displaying brilliance and virtuosity of ability or performance: a showy violin solo.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by striking, often excessively conspicuous display”: a cheap, showy rhinestone bracelet; an entertainer’s flamboyant personality; an ostentatious sable coat; a pretentious scholarly edition; a splashy advertising campaign.
- adj - making a great or brilliant display
There are 5 letters in SHOWY: H O S W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOWY plus a wildcard: SHOWY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOWY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOWY
- showy Bathroom accessories
- showy Beauty 0086 (showyBeauty-0086.jpg) - 9997373 - Free Image ...
- Google trademarks showy for software that turns a device into a remote ...
- showy goldenrod plant solidago speciosa public domain image picture in ...
- believe Carolyn Dodson calls these wildflowers showy daisies.
- showy stonecrop pictures Sedum spectabile pictures - Flower pictures
- showy LADY SLIPPER (Cypul pedium hiristum)
- showy tick-trefoil flowers are sometimes widely spaced along the stem ...
- showy Tick-trefoil Whole Plant Flickr - Photo Sharing
- showy Ladys Slipper Photograph by Bill Morgenstern - showy Ladys ...