Scrabble word: SHORTENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHORTENING exist?
Definitions of SHORTENING in dictionaries:
- noun - fat such as butter or lard used in baked goods
- noun - act of decreasing in length
- verb - make shorter than originally intended
- verb - reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
- verb - make short or shorter
- verb - become short or shorter
- verb - edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- A fat, such as butter or lard, used to make cake or pastry light or flaky.
- A shortened form of something, as a word.
- The act of one that shortens.
- The act or process of becoming shorter.
There are 10 letters in SHORTENING: E G H I N N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORTENING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHORTENING plus a wildcard: SHORTENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHORTENING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHORTENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.