Scrabble word: SHODDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHODDY exist?
Definitions of SHODDY in dictionaries:
- noun - reclaimed wool fiber
- adj - cheap and shoddy
- adj - of inferior workmanship and materials
- adj - designed to deceive or mislead either deliberately or inadvertently
- Made of or containing inferior material.
- Of poor quality or craft.
- Rundown; shabby.
- Dishonest or reprehensible: shoddy business practices.
- Conspicuously and cheaply imitative.
- Woolen yarn made from scraps or used clothing, with some new wool added.
- Cloth made from or containing such yarn.
- Something of inferior quality; a cheap imitation.
- adv - of inferior quality [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : SHODDILY
- noun - a low-quality wool
There are 6 letters in SHODDY: D D H O S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHODDY plus a wildcard: SHODDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHODDY
Images for SHODDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.