Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHODDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHODDY exist?
Definitions of SHODDY in dictionaries:
- noun - reclaimed wool fiber
- adj - cheap and shoddy
- adj - of inferior workmanship and materials
- adj - designed to deceive or mislead either deliberately or inadvertently
- Made of or containing inferior material.
- Of poor quality or craft.
- Rundown; shabby.
- Dishonest or reprehensible: shoddy business practices.
- Conspicuously and cheaply imitative.
- Woolen yarn made from scraps or used clothing, with some new wool added.
- Cloth made from or containing such yarn.
- Something of inferior quality; a cheap imitation.
- adv - of inferior quality [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : SHODDILY
- n - a low-quality wool
There are 6 letters in SHODDY: D D H O S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHODDY plus a wildcard: SHODDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHODDY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHODDY
- Fileshoddy.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Tattoo of Andy Warhols Marilyn Monroe
- tattoos quotes for chest ideas shoddys blog
- photo manip Fake Halo 4 case picture by shoddy_quazi - Photobucket
- Picture of shoddy cloth fragment
- tc shoddy fibre shoddy fibre from tc clips for felts materials use hi ...
- Multicolor shoddy Photo Detailed about Polyester Multicolor shoddy ...
- RMT] shoddy OU TTar - The Dragon in the Sandstorm Teambewertung 4 ...
- RFK Jr Dad believed Warren Commission shoddy - CBS News
- shoddy service to see telcos slugged The Australian