Scrabble word: SHODDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHODDY exist?
Definitions of SHODDY in dictionaries:
- noun - reclaimed wool fiber
- adj - cheap and shoddy
- adj - of inferior workmanship and materials
- adj - designed to deceive or mislead either deliberately or inadvertently
- Made of or containing inferior material.
- Of poor quality or craft.
- Rundown; shabby.
- Dishonest or reprehensible: shoddy business practices.
- Conspicuously and cheaply imitative.
- Woolen yarn made from scraps or used clothing, with some new wool added.
- Cloth made from or containing such yarn.
- Something of inferior quality; a cheap imitation.
- adv - of inferior quality [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : SHODDILY
- noun - a low-quality wool