Scrabble word: SHIVERING
Is SHIVERING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHIVERING in dictionaries:
- noun - a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- verb - shake, as from cold
- adj - vibrating slightly and irregularly
- verb - to tremble with fear or cold
There are 9 letters in SHIVERING: E G H I I N R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIVERING
Click to search all anagrams of SHIVERING plus a wildcard: SHIVERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIVERING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIVERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.