Scrabble word: SHIRTTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIRTTAIL exist?
Definitions of SHIRTTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief addendum at the end of a newspaper article
- noun - fabric forming the tail of a shirt
- The part of a shirt that extends below the waist, especially in the back.
- A brief addition at the end of a newspaper article.
- Very young: shirttail kids.
- Of little value; inadequate or small: a shirttail cabin in the woods.
There are 9 letters in SHIRTTAIL: A H I I L R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIRTTAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIRTTAIL plus a wildcard: SHIRTTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIRTTAIL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIRTTAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.