Scrabble word: SHIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIPPING exist?
Definitions of SHIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- noun - conveyance provided by the ships belonging to one country or industry
- noun - a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- The act or business of transporting goods.
- The body of ships belonging to one port, industry, or country, often referred to in aggregate tonnage.
- Passage or transport on a ship.
- noun - the business of one that ships