Scrabble word: SHIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIPPING exist?
Definitions of SHIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- noun - conveyance provided by the ships belonging to one country or industry
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - hire for work on a ship
- verb - go on board
- verb - travel by ship
- verb - place on board a ship
- The act or business of transporting goods.
- The body of ships belonging to one port, industry, or country, often referred to in aggregate tonnage.
- Passage or transport on a ship.
- noun - the business of one that ships
There are 8 letters in SHIPPING: G H I I N P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIPPING plus a wildcard: SHIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.