Scrabble word: SHIMMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIMMY exist?
Definitions of SHIMMY in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal wobble in a motor vehicle (especially in the front wheels)
- noun - a woman's sleeveless undergarment
- noun - lively dancing (usually to ragtime music) with much shaking of the shoulders and hips
- verb - tremble or shake
- verb - dance a shimmy
- Abnormal vibration or wobbling, as of the wheels of an automobile.
- A dance popular in the 1920’s, characterized by rapid shaking of the body.
- A chemise.
- To vibrate or wobble abnormally.
- To shake the body in or as if in dancing the shimmy.
- verb - to vibrate or wobble