Scrabble word: SHIMMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIMMY exist?
Definitions of SHIMMY in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal wobble in a motor vehicle (especially in the front wheels)
- noun - a woman's sleeveless undergarment
- noun - lively dancing (usually to ragtime music) with much shaking of the shoulders and hips
- verb - tremble or shake
- verb - dance a shimmy
- Abnormal vibration or wobbling, as of the wheels of an automobile.
- A dance popular in the 1920’s, characterized by rapid shaking of the body.
- A chemise.
- To vibrate or wobble abnormally.
- To shake the body in or as if in dancing the shimmy.
- verb - to vibrate or wobble
There are 6 letters in SHIMMY: H I M M S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIMMY plus a wildcard: SHIMMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIMMY
Images for SHIMMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.