Scrabble word: SHILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHILLING exist?
Definitions of SHILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Uganda
- noun - the basic unit of money in Tanzania
- noun - the basic unit of money in Somalia
- noun - the basic unit of money in Kenya
- noun - a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- noun - an English coin worth one twentieth of a pound
- verb - act as a shill
- A coin used in the United Kingdom, worth one twentieth of a pound, 5 new pence, or 12 old pence prior to 1971.
- A basic unit of currency in Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- A virgule.
- noun - a former monetary unit of Great Britain
There are 8 letters in SHILLING: G H I I L L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHILLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHILLING plus a wildcard: SHILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHILLING
Images for SHILLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.