Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHILLING exist?
Definitions of SHILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Uganda
- noun - the basic unit of money in Tanzania
- noun - the basic unit of money in Somalia
- noun - the basic unit of money in Kenya
- noun - a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- noun - an English coin worth one twentieth of a pound
- verb - act as a shill
- A coin used in the United Kingdom, worth one twentieth of a pound, 5 new pence, or 12 old pence prior to 1971.
- A basic unit of currency in Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- A virgule.
- n - a former monetary unit of Great Britain
There are 8 letters in SHILLING: G H I I L L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHILLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHILLING plus a wildcard: SHILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHILLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHILLING
- Part 6 Twelve Pence to a shilling -- King George V
- Africa - Old East Africa 50 centhalf shilling Coin - 1921 was ...
- Discoteca shilling Ostia
- two shilling piece
- Starting in 1963 the States issued 10 shillings one five and ten ...
- ... Europe Ireland 1690 Ireland shilling (Gun money) A001958
- Visiting Uganda
- Peter shilling The DMA Australian WordPress Experts
- Coin - shilling Elizabeth I England Great Britain 1592-1595 Reg ...
- 29 posted on 04032012 44201 AM PDT by ETL (ALL (most) of the ...