Scrabble word: SHIELDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIELDING exist?
Definitions of SHIELDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of shielding from harm
- noun - a shield of lead or concrete intended as a barrier to radiation emitted in nuclear decay
- noun - shield consisting of an arrangement of metal mesh or plates designed to protect electronic equipment from ambient electromagnetic interference
- verb - protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- verb - hold back a thought or feeling about
- verb - to provide with a protective cover or shelter
There are 9 letters in SHIELDING: D E G H I I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIELDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIELDING plus a wildcard: SHIELDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIELDING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIELDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.