Scrabble word: SHIBBOLETH
Is SHIBBOLETH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHIBBOLETH in dictionaries:
- noun - a favorite saying of a sect or political group
- noun - a manner of speaking that is distinctive of a particular group of people
- A word or pronunciation that distinguishes people of one group or class from those of another.
- A word or phrase identified with a particular group or cause; a catchword.
- A commonplace saying or idea.
- A custom or practice that betrays one as an outsider.
There are 10 letters in SHIBBOLETH: B B E H H I L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIBBOLETH
Click to search all anagrams of SHIBBOLETH plus a wildcard: SHIBBOLETH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIBBOLETH
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIBBOLETH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.