Scrabble word: SHEATHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEATHING exist?
Definitions of SHEATHING in dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering consisting, for example, of a layer of boards applied to the studs and joists of a building to strengthen it and serve as a foundation for a weatherproof exterior
- verb - cover with a protective sheathing
- verb - enclose with a sheath
- verb - plunge or bury (a knife or sword) in flesh
- A layer of boards or of other wood or fiber materials applied to the outer studs, joists, and rafters of a building to strengthen the structure and serve as a base for an exterior weatherproof cladding.
- The act of providing sheathing.
There are 9 letters in SHEATHING: A E G H H I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEATHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEATHING plus a wildcard: SHEATHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEATHING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEATHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.