Scrabble word: SHARPSHOOTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARPSHOOTER exist?
Definitions of SHARPSHOOTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an athlete noted for accurate aim
- noun - someone skilled in shooting
- noun - a fast schooner once used by New England fisherman for illegal fishing in Canadian waters
- One who is highly proficient at shooting.
- The second military grade of proficiency in the use of rifles and other small arms.
- One who holds this grade of proficiency.
There are 12 letters in SHARPSHOOTER: A E H H O O P R R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARPSHOOTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARPSHOOTER plus a wildcard: SHARPSHOOTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARPSHOOTER
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHARPSHOOTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.