Scrabble word: SHARPNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARPNESS exist?
Definitions of SHARPNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quick and penetrating intelligence
- noun - the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- noun - a strong odor or taste property
- noun - the quality of being keenly and painfully felt
- noun - thinness of edge or fineness of point
- noun - the quality of being sharp and clear
- noun - harshness of manner
There are 9 letters in SHARPNESS: A E H N P R S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARPNESS plus a wildcard: SHARPNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARPNESS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHARPNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.