Scrabble word: SHANGHAI
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHANGHAI exist?
Definitions of SHANGHAI in dictionaries:
- noun - the largest city of China
- verb - take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship
- To kidnap (a man) for compulsory service aboard a ship, especially after drugging him.
- To induce or compel (someone) to do something, especially by fraud or force: We were shanghaied into buying worthless securities.
- verb - to kidnap for service aboard a ship