Scrabble word: SHANGHAI
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHANGHAI exist?
Definitions of SHANGHAI in dictionaries:
- noun - the largest city of China
- verb - take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship
- To kidnap (a man) for compulsory service aboard a ship, especially after drugging him.
- To induce or compel (someone) to do something, especially by fraud or force: We were shanghaied into buying worthless securities.
- verb - to kidnap for service aboard a ship
There are 8 letters in SHANGHAI: A A G H H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHANGHAI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHANGHAI plus a wildcard: SHANGHAI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHANGHAI
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHANGHAI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.