Scrabble word: SHAKEDOWN
Is SHAKEDOWN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHAKEDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - initial adjustments to improve the functioning or the efficiency and to bring to a more satisfactory state
- noun - a very thorough search of a person or a place
- noun - extortion of money (as by blackmail)
- adj - intended to test a new system under operating conditions and to familiarize the operators with the system
- Extortion of money, as by blackmail.
- A thorough search of a place or person.
- Serving to test the performance of a ship or an aircraft and to familiarize the crew with operation of the craft: a shakedown cruise; a shakedown flight.
There are 9 letters in SHAKEDOWN: A D E H K N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAKEDOWN
Click to search all anagrams of SHAKEDOWN plus a wildcard: SHAKEDOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAKEDOWN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAKEDOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.