Scrabble word: SHAGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAGGING exist?
Definitions of SHAGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- noun - a matted tangle of hair or fiber
- noun - a fabric with long coarse nap
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- noun - a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 8 letters in SHAGGING: A G G G H I N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAGGING plus a wildcard: SHAGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAGGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.