Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHABBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHABBY exist?
Definitions of SHABBY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing signs of wear and tear
- adj - mean and unworthy and despicable
- Wearing threadbare clothing.
- Showing signs of wear and tear; threadbare or worn-out: shabby furniture.
- Dilapidated or deteriorated in condition, especially through neglect; seedy: a shabby little park.
- Despicable; mean: a shabby trick.
- Not generous or just; unfair: shabby treatment.
- Of mediocre or substandard quality: a shabby performance.
- adv - tattered [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : RAGGEDLY
There are 6 letters in SHABBY: A B B H S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHABBY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHABBY plus a wildcard: SHABBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHABBY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHABBY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.