Scrabble word: SHABBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHABBY exist?
Definitions of SHABBY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing signs of wear and tear
- adj - mean and unworthy and despicable
- Wearing threadbare clothing.
- Showing signs of wear and tear; threadbare or worn-out: shabby furniture.
- Dilapidated or deteriorated in condition, especially through neglect; seedy: a shabby little park.
- Despicable; mean: a shabby trick.
- Not generous or just; unfair: shabby treatment.
- Of mediocre or substandard quality: a shabby performance.
- adv - tattered [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : RAGGEDLY