Scrabble word: SEVERITY
Is SEVERITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEVERITY in dictionaries:
- noun - used of the degree of something undesirable e.g. pain or weather
- noun - something hard to endure
- noun - extreme plainness
- noun - excessive sternness
- The state or quality of being severe.
- The act or an instance of severe behavior, especially punishment.
- noun - the quality or state of being severe
There are 8 letters in SEVERITY: E E I R S T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEVERITY
Click to search all anagrams of SEVERITY plus a wildcard: SEVERITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEVERITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEVERITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.