Scrabble word: SEVERALTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEVERALTY exist?
Definitions of SEVERALTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being several and distinct
- noun - exclusive individual ownership
- The quality or condition of being separate and distinct.
- A separate and individual right to possession or ownership that is not shared with any other person.
- Land, property, or an estate owned in severalty.
- The quality or condition of being held or owned in severalty.
There are 9 letters in SEVERALTY: A E E L R S T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEVERALTY plus a wildcard: SEVERALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEVERALTY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEVERALTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.