Is SEVERALTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEVERALTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being several and distinct
- noun - exclusive individual ownership
- The quality or condition of being separate and distinct.
- A separate and individual right to possession or ownership that is not shared with any other person.
- Land, property, or an estate owned in severalty.
- The quality or condition of being held or owned in severalty.
There are 9 letters in SEVERALTY: A E E L R S T V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEVERALTY, to go: SEVERALTY?
Rearrange the letters in SEVERALTY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SEVERALTY
8 letters out of SEVERALTY
7 letters out of SEVERALTY
6 letters out of SEVERALTY
5 letters out of SEVERALTY
4 letters out of SEVERALTY
3 letters out of SEVERALTY
2 letters out of SEVERALTY
Contextual use of SEVERALTY
What's nearby SEVERALTY
Lookup in Wiki for SEVERALTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEVERALTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEVERALTY"