Scrabble word: SETTLEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETTLEMENT exist?
Definitions of SETTLEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland
- noun - a community of people smaller than a town
- noun - a conclusive resolution of a matter and disposition of it
- noun - the act of colonizing
- noun - something settled or resolved
- noun - an area where a group of families live together
- noun - termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
- The act or process of settling.
- Establishment, as of a person in a business or of people in a new region.
- A newly colonized region.
- A small community.
- An arrangement, adjustment, or other understanding reached, as in financial or business proceedings: a divorce settlement.
- Transfer of property to provide for the future needs of a person.
- Property thus transferred.
- A center providing community services in an underprivileged area.
There are 10 letters in SETTLEMENT: E E E L M N S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTLEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETTLEMENT plus a wildcard: SETTLEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETTLEMENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETTLEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.