Scrabble word: SEQUESTRATION
Is SEQUESTRATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEQUESTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of segregating or sequestering
- noun - the action of forming a chelate or other stable compound with an ion or atom or molecule so that it is no longer available for reactions
- noun - a writ that authorizes the seizure of property
- noun - seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized
- The act of sequestering; segregation.
- Seizure of property.
- A writ authorizing seizure of property.
- The inhibition or prevention of normal ion behavior by combination with added materials, especially the prevention of metallic ion precipitation from solution by formation of a coordination compound with a phosphate.