Scrabble word: SEQUESTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEQUESTRATION exist?
Definitions of SEQUESTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of segregating or sequestering
- noun - the action of forming a chelate or other stable compound with an ion or atom or molecule so that it is no longer available for reactions
- noun - a writ that authorizes the seizure of property
- noun - seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized
- The act of sequestering; segregation.
- Seizure of property.
- A writ authorizing seizure of property.
- The inhibition or prevention of normal ion behavior by combination with added materials, especially the prevention of metallic ion precipitation from solution by formation of a coordination compound with a phosphate.
There are 13 letters in SEQUESTRATION: A E E I N O Q R S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEQUESTRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEQUESTRATION plus a wildcard: SEQUESTRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEQUESTRATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEQUESTRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.