Scrabble word: SENSITIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSITIVE exist?
Definitions of SENSITIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- adj - responsive to physical stimuli
- adj - being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others
- adj - able to feel or perceive
- adj - hurting
- adj - of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
- Capable of perceiving with a sense or senses.
- Responsive to external conditions or stimulation.
- Susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others.
- Quick to take offense; touchy.
- Easily irritated: sensitive skin.
- Readily altered by the action of an agent: film that is sensitive to light.
- Registering very slight differences or changes of condition.
- Fluctuating or tending to fluctuate, as in price: sensitive stocks.
- Of or relating to classified information: sensitive defense data; holds a sensitive position in the State Department.
- A sensitive person.
- One held to be endowed with psychic or occult powers.
There are 9 letters in SENSITIVE: E E I I N S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSITIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSITIVE plus a wildcard: SENSITIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSITIVE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSITIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.