Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENSITISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSITISES exist?
Definitions of SENSITISES in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to sense
- verb - make sensitive to a drug or allergen
- verb - make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion
- verb - make sensitive or aware
There are 10 letters in SENSITISES: E E I I N S S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSITISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSITISES plus a wildcard: SENSITISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSITISES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSITISES
- Martin Parr Documentary
- WITIN sensitises on Impact of ICT on a childs development
- Pohela - 1 Bangladeshi Portal (Bangladesh News Weather Horoscope ...
- fig 6 sirna mediated atg4d silencing sensitises cells to starvation ...
- Ice Breakers Frost
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide accessible alternative text for ...
- ... raises issues of national concern and sensitises public towards them
- CFOs in the Social Media Stocks - CFO Insight
- The procedure is entirely safe non-invasive and the LoveLite Magenta ...
- Hair & Beauty World - Teeth Whitening
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.