Scrabble word: SEMAPHORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEMAPHORE exist?
Definitions of SEMAPHORE in dictionaries:
- noun - an apparatus for visual signaling with lights or mechanically moving arms
- verb - send signals by or as if by semaphore
- verb - convey by semaphore, of information
- A visual signaling apparatus with flags, lights, or mechanically moving arms, as one used on a railroad.
- A visual system for sending information by means of two flags that are held one in each hand, using an alphabetic code based on the position of the signaler’s arms.
There are 9 letters in SEMAPHORE: A E E H M O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEMAPHORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEMAPHORE plus a wildcard: SEMAPHORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEMAPHORE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEMAPHORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.