Scrabble word: SEIZURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEIZURE exist?
Definitions of SEIZURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden occurrence (or recurrence) of a disease
- noun - the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- noun - the act of taking of a person by force
- noun - the taking possession of something by legal process
- The act or an instance of seizing or the condition of being seized.
- A sudden attack, spasm, or convulsion, as in epilepsy or another disorder.
- A sudden onset or sensation of feeling or emotion.
- noun - the act of seizing