Scrabble word: SEIZURE
Is SEIZURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEIZURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden occurrence (or recurrence) of a disease
- noun - the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- noun - the act of taking of a person by force
- noun - the taking possession of something by legal process
- The act or an instance of seizing or the condition of being seized.
- A sudden attack, spasm, or convulsion, as in epilepsy or another disorder.
- A sudden onset or sensation of feeling or emotion.
- noun - the act of seizing
There are 7 letters in SEIZURE: E E I R S U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEIZURE
Click to search all anagrams of SEIZURE plus a wildcard: SEIZURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEIZURE
Images for SEIZURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.