Scrabble word: SEIZING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEIZING exist?
Definitions of SEIZING in dictionaries:
- noun - small stuff that is used for lashing two or more ropes together
- noun - the act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
- verb - take hold of
- verb - take or capture by force
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - hook by a pull on the line
- verb - affect
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- A binding of larger lines made with multiple turns of smaller line.
- adj - to take hold of suddenly and forcibly [v SEIZED, SEIZING, SEIZES] : SEIZABLE