Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEIZING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEIZING exist?
Definitions of SEIZING in dictionaries:
- noun - small stuff that is used for lashing two or more ropes together
- noun - the act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
- verb - take hold of
- verb - take or capture by force
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - hook by a pull on the line
- verb - affect
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- A binding of larger lines made with multiple turns of smaller line.
- adj - to take hold of suddenly and forcibly [v SEIZED, SEIZING, SEIZES] : SEIZABLE
There are 7 letters in SEIZING: E G I I N S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEIZING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEIZING plus a wildcard: SEIZING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEIZING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEIZING
- seizing Your Divine Moment
- Creativity Central - Creativity Central - A Review. seizing the White ...
- ... Often Wrong) Rationale for seizing Currency During a Traffic Stop
- seizing My Day
- seizing My Day Blog Archive Counting Down the Days )
- Used seizing saw Hamech TKS 400 - - Exapro
- ... seizing OUR DESTINY The Agenda for Riversides Innovative Future
- Call of Duty Part 2 seizing the High Ground
- ... Musings from Me on Kids Preteens and Teens seizing Family Time
- ... Fidel Castro shortly after seizing power in Havana January 1959
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.