Scrabble word: SEGREGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEGREGATION exist?
Definitions of SEGREGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (genetics) the separation of paired alleles during meiosis so that members of each pair of alleles appear in different gametes
- noun - a social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups
- noun - the act of segregating or sequestering
- The act or process of segregating or the condition of being segregated.
- The policy and practice of imposing the social separation of races, as in schools, housing, and industry, especially so as to practice discrimination against people of color in a predominantly white society.
- The separation of paired alleles especially during meiosis, so that the members of each pair of alleles appear in different gametes.
There are 11 letters in SEGREGATION: A E E G G I N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEGREGATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEGREGATION plus a wildcard: SEGREGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEGREGATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEGREGATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.