Scrabble word: SEASONING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEASONING exist?
Definitions of SEASONING in dictionaries:
- noun - something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts
- noun - the act of adding a seasoning to food
- verb - lend flavor to
- verb - make fit
- verb - make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else
- Something, such as a spice or herb, used to flavor food.
- The act or process by which something is seasoned.
There are 9 letters in SEASONING: A E G I N N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEASONING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEASONING plus a wildcard: SEASONING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEASONING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEASONING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.