Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCURVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCURVY exist?
Definitions of SCURVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition caused by deficiency of ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- A disease caused by deficiency of vitamin C, characterized by spongy and bleeding gums, bleeding under the skin, and extreme weakness.
- adv - base or contemptible [adj -VIER, -VIEST] : SCURVILY
- n - a disease resulting from vitamin C deficiency
There are 6 letters in SCURVY: C R S U V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCURVY plus a wildcard: SCURVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCURVY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCURVY
- scurvy [7X7851] Stock Photos Royalty Free Royalty Free Photos ...
- scurvy. Causes symptoms treatment scurvy
- Scorbutic gums a symptom of scurvy
- scurvy [7X7853] Stock Photos Royalty Free Royalty Free Photos ...
- scurvy Awareness Program - Big Dead Place
- scurvy affecting gums of the human mouth - M2600035 - enlarged ...
- scurvy periungual hemorrhage
- Piratical Disease scurvy
- Mouth of person with scurvy - M2600067 - enlarged - Science Photo ...