Scrabble word: SCURVY
Is SCURVY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCURVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition caused by deficiency of ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- A disease caused by deficiency of vitamin C, characterized by spongy and bleeding gums, bleeding under the skin, and extreme weakness.
- adv - base or contemptible [adj -VIER, -VIEST] : SCURVILY
- noun - a disease resulting from vitamin C deficiency
There are 6 letters in SCURVY: C R S U V Y
Click to search all anagrams of SCURVY plus a wildcard: SCURVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCURVY
Images for SCURVY
Lookup in Wiki for SCURVY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.