Scrabble word: SCUFFLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUFFLES exist?
Definitions of SCUFFLES in dictionaries:
- noun - disorderly fighting
- noun - a hoe that is used by pushing rather than pulling
- noun - an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- verb - fight or struggle in a confused way at close quarters
- verb - to struggle in a rough, confused manner
There are 8 letters in SCUFFLES: C E F F L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUFFLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUFFLES plus a wildcard: SCUFFLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUFFLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCUFFLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.