Scrabble word: SCUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUFFLE exist?
Definitions of SCUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - disorderly fighting
- noun - a hoe that is used by pushing rather than pulling
- noun - an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- verb - fight or struggle in a confused way at close quarters
- To fight or struggle confusedly at close quarters.
- A rough, disorderly struggle at close quarters.
- A hoe manipulated by pushing rather than pulling.
- verb - to struggle in a rough, confused manner