Scrabble word: SCUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUFFLE exist?
Definitions of SCUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - disorderly fighting
- noun - a hoe that is used by pushing rather than pulling
- noun - an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- verb - fight or struggle in a confused way at close quarters
- To fight or struggle confusedly at close quarters.
- A rough, disorderly struggle at close quarters.
- A hoe manipulated by pushing rather than pulling.
- verb - to struggle in a rough, confused manner
There are 7 letters in SCUFFLE: C E F F L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUFFLE plus a wildcard: SCUFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUFFLE
Images for SCUFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.